The Cranial/Structural Frontal/Occipital Decompression is a very powerful detoxifier for the brain and body and has proven to:
– produce observable and measurable positive results in behavior
– effectively treat Autism, Asperger’s, ADHD, hypersensitivity and other learning disabilities
– give children with Autism or learning disabilities a chance to experience a more normal and productive life
-produce noticeable improvement in:
the ability to concentrate
the ability to learn and apply new physical tasks
– detoxify the brain and body
– reduce scar tissue and and inflammation from concussions that can cause memory problems and other dysfunctions
– result in significant improvement for early onset Alzheimer’s – many are often able to move back into normal life activities
– boost the immune system
– reduce chemo fog
– reduce the effects of anesthesia after surgeries
– reduce the level of heavy metals in the brain
– reduce toxicity from multiple medications and drugs
and so much more!
IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES!!
You really can live a healthier, more productive life at any age!
Cranial/Structural Frontal/Occipital Decompression (developed by Don McCann) has been proven to produce bservable and measurable positive results in behavior, noticeable improvements in motor skills, coordination, strength, the ability to concentrate, and the ability to learn and apply new physical tasks. When using these techniques with children who have autism or learning disabilities, it is possible to give them a chance to experience a more normal and productive life. It is also a very powerful detoxifier for the brain and body, reduces scar tissue from concussions that can cause memory problems and other dysfunctions, can result in significant improvement for early onset Alzheimer’s — many are often able to move back into normal life activities — and so much more.
Cranial/Structural Frontal/Occipital Decompression incorporates:
- Knowledge of cranial anatomy
- Knowledge of cranial rhythms
- Soft tissue cranial releases
- Muscle testing and Kinesiology
- Quick-release methodology
- Sagittal suture release
- Normalizing and balancing temporal bone rhythm
This technique very effectively treats and manages: autism, learning disabilities, swelling in the cranium, detoxing the brain and body, post-surgery detoxing, scar tissue from concussions, focusing and eye problems, prevention of Alzheimer’s, sinus and inner ear swelling, concentration challenges, right/left brain integration, emotional shock and post-traumatic stress disorders, lymphatic balancing, and more.